Monday, May 17, 2010

reminiscing...

wow...I came back onto my blog to add copy and paste a entry from my facebook page because my last post was pretty depressing and I started reading back through old entries and peoples comments and it's like I had forgotten this side of me..this part of me that loves writing and expressing myself and pouring out my thoughts about my relationship with God. it's different from writing in my journal--those are more specific. but when I start writing online it's like my thoughts are tripping over themselves to get out of my head and it's so incredibly freeing. it is so cool to read back over these memories that I'd forgotten happened. its funny I forget actual events easily but when I read my entries I can remember exactly how I felt and usually where i was in my life when I was writing that. anyways all this to say that I have been firmly reminded of this love for writing and I am not going to let this blog fizzle out again. I still have much to say and want to glorify God as much as I can with my words...

No comments: