Thursday, February 23, 2006

5 absurdities as requested

5 things about me that people may find absurd:

1)I have a stomach roll named Frederick.

2)One of my fav memories involves a fresh/crusty cow poo fight in England..it was an all out war...(amazing!) and after we jumped in a freezing cold river..(if anyone is up for challenge I'd do it again any day)...

3)I have been known to sleepwalk and climb into other peoples' beds, convinced that it was my bed.

4)If I'm in a mall with no $, and there are slopes, I find great joy in grabbing some pantyhose socks from the shoe store, wrapping them over my shoes, and
running and sliding to my heart's content.

5)When in a bathroom with plenty of extra rolls of tp, I enjoy starting wars by chucking them at other unsuspecting people in other stalls...(this became a tradition with my roomate Karin last year...)

there you are, if I think of more of if you think of more, let the writing begin!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

HAHAHAHAHA you are hilarious...I will make sure not to go in the bathroom stall beside you....or at least have some cow poo at the ready if i do!