Monday, February 27, 2006

daydreaming

if anyone feels the urge to buy me a hammock, feel free to indulge because I would be absolutely delighted...craving summer....when we move into our new house I plan to find my own little spot tucked away in the woods...somewhere I can slip away to with my guitar, pen, and a blank sheet of paper....already found a reading tree that is shaped a bit like a chair...ohh I can't wait...photography escapades...summer skirts...midnight adventures...bare feet digging into sand...the ocean at night...road trips to anywhere and everywhere...dance parties in the field...strawberries...absolute freedom...jam sessions...sun on bare skin...hammock naps in the shade...maybe some romance...who knows...my birthday...sigh...getting quite happily lost in all of this daydreaming...care to join in? ohh...how long till summer beckons....

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Ahh your blog makes going to human development class for 3 hours the last thing on earth I want to do. I too and looking forward to many of those escapades...but the ocean? Beth, sorry to break it to you, perhaps you haven't looked on a map since moving from South Carolina, but Toronto is fairly landlocked last time I checked.

the James said...

I would have to agree with this all, I can't wait for the summer. And you can subsitute Ocean for Lake Ontario. It should be some fun times, I am looking forward to not being at my summer camp and being able to see my friends during the week, oh bliss!

Beth said...

hannah I plan on taking a rd trip back s.c to that beach...I know ontario sucks for its lack of a real beach...

Unknown said...

Summer is pretty good. My dad bought our family a hammock in Mexico.

Anastasia said...

Come to Singapore then! :P

It's summer 365 days around. :)