Thursday, February 09, 2006

dare me to move

before you switchfoot-lovers correct me, let me explain...was listening to switchfoot sing the line 'I dare you to move like today's never happened before'....man it's tru tho...today has never happened before and never will again..and yet we breeze on thru it, looking forward to the next best thing...the next rewarding moment...but who says we should sit around waiting for it...that's why I implore you...challenge me! dare me to move! I certainly challenge you because who cares whether life is short or long...today has never happened before...we know we're all sick of meaningless internet convos, the occasionally brush of 'hi how are yous ' so man, step out..dare me to move...
..in the words of my good friends, 'Baumer' >"I don't want to wait, hoping for the perfect day, wasting everything I have right now..."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I dare you to hang out with me sometime outside of my car.

the James said...

I triple dog dare you...