Sunday, April 09, 2006

clearly now it's easy now for her to breathe

"while He's near she doesn't feel the pain, clearly it's easy now for her to breathe"...man I'm really glad God has ahold of my heart...sometimes when I worship through music and close my eyes, I feel as though I'm this solitary figure, and I can feel almost a vast expanse surrounding me, but it doesn't feel empty, because His presence is filling it up...sometimes I'm scared to get close to people because I know that they will hurt me at one point or another, whether they intend originally to or not...face it...we're all prone to hurting one another...as Jay pointed out, sometimes its just fun to make up..:grins:...which is true, but if only we could bypass the hurt...but I'm not saying I don't get hurt with God, because I do..because of myself that is..my stubborness to appreciate His love versus other means of satisfaction...as my pastor was stressing today, God gives us a freedom through the law that He's written on our hearts...because by teaching us to stay away from specific things, we are not constrained by their faults and traps...but we are free in Christ's love...and I hope He draws near to you, and that you find it easier to breathe...because He surrounds us...completely...and effortlessly...and most importantly, lovingly...

No comments: